So, another day breaks and another sand storm blows. I love the beach and the ocean, but after this I may end up hating the sand itself. I still can't run because of my ankle but I have been riding the bikes at the gym and other means of cardio exercise. I still do my two-a-days and am STILL feeling like a million dollars. It's hard to explain, but I feel . . . alive. Work is still work and Iraq is still Iraq. I have R&R to look forward to and hopefully they don't change that. I think that I am scheduled to go in a month or two, but then they could switch me back to July. One never knows where they are going in the Army. It's kind of like Christmas everyday, you never know what you're going to be doing or where you will be. Lori and I will be looking for a home to buy while I am home for R&R and hopefully buy soon thereafter. I miss being a homeowner. We sold our last house so that we could move to Germany with the Army. We had to and honestly it was a great move for us. It helped us pay off so much debt. That's another thing, if you have debt, PAY IT OFF!! Debt is a killer. We are almost out of debt and I tell you it feels AWESOME!! We want to stay in Cache Valley and will be looking for homes mainly in Logan, but who knows what will happen. I want to have some land and not have my neighbors so close that I can smell them. I hate that. I want to be able to go streaking in my backyard if I want. Seriously though, I want to have some horses and a big ol' garden and a yard for the kids and the dog. The dog that we haven't gotten yet and Lori will probably kick me for getting, but hey . . . what is the American dream without a dog, right? I want an inside dog, English Bulldog, and possibly a backporch dog like a Lab. I love labs. I say "backporch" because I have a hard time keeping a dog outside. I understand that they can be outside dogs, but I love my dogs like kids and I can't keep my kids outside. (Well, the State of Utah says I can't anyway)
That's about all I got for this week. Not too much has happened. Y'all stay classy.
Lowrey out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh Chad!!! the atate of Utah also says ya can't put kids in kennels!! :( I love my 2 little dogs,and I love to kennel them when the are being turds!! lol :) Good luck house hunting!! I am hoping to move back to logan or some where in Utah next spring maybe even the summer depending on if I can get a job that soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you get your R&R sooner then later!!!
miss you